We know that the cleanliness of the face is not at all simple, since its pores can be opened and these accumulate fat or dirt.
This is translated as the so-called black spots. In most of the times, the appearance of these black spots do not represent health problems, but in case of being infected there can be several skin problems.
In fact its appearance can be due to multiple things, since dirt, weather, genetics, diet, age, hormonal imbalances and other factors. Without a doubt, we do not do something, we can regret it later.
- What we will do is combine a spoonful of milk and a half of nutmeg.
- We will try to make a good mixture to apply it and spread it on the skin.
- We should wash the area with black spots with warm water and neutral soap.
- After that we will apply the paste in the area and let it rest for about 20 minutes before washing.
- We will use cold water at the end of the procedure to close the pores.
This will undoubtedly help you to counteract the appearance of black dots, but if you still want another recommendation …
Use a mixture of one tablespoon of honey with another spoonful of the juice of half a lemon to apply to the face, this will return the elasticity and moisturize in the right way, it is also a very good antibacterial preparation.
Save on Pinterest and Facebook